Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Me-Made-May '15

I'm planning to participate in Me-Made-May for the first time ever this year!

Here is my pledge:

 'I, (Johanna Imhoff of omsharky.blogspot.com), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear one me-made/refashioned garment per week for the duration of May 2015, and also to mend one item from my mending pile per week.'

I don't have a very extensive me-made wardrobe at this point, especially for one season. However, I am certain that I can manage to wear at least one me-made garment per week. I also have a silly pile of garments that need mending or altering. Most of the changes need are so simple that it's just stupid that I haven't done it yet. Making new clothes is just more fun! But if I replace a couple of drawstrings, mend a torn seam or two, and take in some shoulder seams, it will be almost like having a bunch of new clothes.

Here is the link to the signup. I tried to add the gadget, but blogger keeps telling me it has illegal characters (I don't know what I'm doing).

No comments:

Post a Comment